Terms of Service
We ask you, as a MaineShare member group participating in The SpringShare, to read through the following guidelines which set forth the services and duties provided by The SpringShare and MaineShare and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I understand that there is a $25.00 registration fee to participate.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to The SpringShare on May 22, 2019 to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that The SpringShare is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that The SpringShare has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page, or other social media accounts, and that we should add the The SpringShare link to each social media account we currently host.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote The SpringShare over the course of the 24 hour event using social media, and ahead of the event whenever possible.
- I understand that only donations made through the The SpringShare portal will count towards the totals posted during the 24 hours event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, television or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in The SpringShare.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed by MaineShare in early June 2019.