Sample The SpringShare Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off The SpringShare, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular The SpringShare email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your The SpringShare goals.
Subject: The SpringShare News & Updates!
We’re so excited that The SpringShare is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some The SpringShare updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your The SpringShare campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding The SpringShare
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a The SpringShare specific event
Thank you for being a part of our The SpringShare team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.