The The SpringShare Team will:
- Encourage nonprofits to sign up for The SpringShare
- Network with and recruit local community nonprofit leaders to expand and amplify The SpringShare’s message to nonprofits, donors, and other general supporters
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about The SpringShare
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in The SpringShare, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in The SpringShare to use, and for use on #thespringshare social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for The SpringShare and customize your profile
- Assemble your The SpringShare team and involve them in planning how your The SpringShare campaign will complement your annual fundraising strategy
- Attend a webinar to learn about The SpringShare, how to promote your The SpringShare campaign, and how to recruit and utilize peer-to-peer fundraisers
- Discover all the resources available for you to use in your nonprofit toolkit (email marketing, social media posts, graphics, planning guide, and more!)
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating The SpringShare? How will you use the funds raised during The SpringShare? Why should donors give to you on The SpringShare? Watch our Storytelling Training Video to learn more!
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in The SpringShare and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in The SpringShare on May 18th. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!